2023: A Year of Optimism amid Uncertainty
With 2023 signaling yet another year of uncertainty and instability for many people around the world, Dynata surveyed 11,000 consumers in 11 countries to better understand their attitudes and behaviors toward a range of economic and social topics.
Against a backdrop of rampant inflation, increasing social inequalities, political divide, healthcare crises, weakened human rights, climate change, etc., our research aims to address critical questions, including:
- How do people feel about the year ahead?
- What are their biggest concerns?
- How is their mental health now compared with 2019?
- How are people adjusting their consumption behaviors to cope with rising prices?
- Are people willing to make lifestyle changes to address climate change?